segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2018

One of those days

Today is one of those days
Should i order food or kill myself
I don't know
Suddenly this turned into an emo song
I wish i could write a haiku about
Ordering food
Or killing myself
While i wait for this pizza
Maybe the elevator will break when i go downstairs to get it
But who wants to die in an elevator crash
So sad
Every time i cross the street i wonder whether i died that day
When i got hit
I wonder
Like george bailey
But maybe the opposite
Although coming back year after year feels almost like that
A life which i'm not a part of
Fuck it's hard not to fall back into clichés
Sometimes it feels like hollywood has coined every single combination of words in the english language
And the more i write
The more i realize the insignificance of my middle class life
While i wait for my double cheese pizza to arrive
Or something else, who knows

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário